Friday, April 8, 2011

Breakfast and Belgium Waffles... Sigh

Before becoming gluten-free (over three years ago) I had a major craving for a Belgium Waffle, but I never got the chance to have one.  I knew I should have had all the waffles I could handle, however, I never got around to it.  I sincerely regretted that for a long time....

Well, I finally made it!!!!!  Pamela's Baking Mix, thank you for satisfying my 3+ year craving for a Belgium Waffle.  And thank you Nutella, for, well... being Nutella.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I'm happy to have discovered your lovely blog and I'll definitely be returning often. My grandma just recently went gluten-free and I'm definitely going to check out the recipe for that baking mix...the waffles look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard going gluten-free when you've actually lived a life full of gluten. I did a lot of research and experimenting these last couple of years and Pamela's baking mixes are wonderful. I make just about everything with them :)
    Nearly everything I've recommended in the right sidebar is gluten free as well. Tried and tested!

    ReplyDelete